2022 FESTIVAL: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I have to be fully vaccinated to attend?
All staff, volunteers, exhibitors and guests must be fully vaccinated to attend on the day. Proof of vaccination will be required.
What sessions are available on the day?
Sessions 1: 11am-2pm
Sessions 2: 3-6pm
Which gate do I enter through?
This year we will be having 2 gates to enter via: Gate A & Gate B
You will only be able to enter via the gate nominated on your ticket.
What tickets are available?
General Admission: $20 per entry + processing fee (available until Friday 19th March 2022 or until allocated tickets sold)
Final Release/On the day: $30 per entry + processing fee (available on Saturday 19th March, ONLINE ONLY)
NO tickets will be available at the gate. All tickets must be purchase via online.
Tickets includes entry into the festival, access to 40+ of the best local & interstate craft breweries, gourmet food vendors, live music, and other festival activities. Any food or beverages are to be purchased within the festival
Children under 18 years old are free of charge.
How do I purchase Tasting Tickets?
Tasting tickets available for purchase throughout the festival
$2 per tasting ticket
Tasting Tickets can be purchased via cash or EFTPOS at INFO tent and roaming tasting ticket staff on the day of event.
How do I sample Brews?
Tastings are available at each stall holder by presenting your pre-purchased tasting tickets:
100ml taster below 6.5% ABV : $2 each (1 tasting ticket)
100ml taster 6.5% ABV and above: $4 each (2 tasting tickets)
All tastings will be served in a 200ml BIO Cup.
Is there memorabilia cups this year?
Sadly, reusable cups are not allowed in the era of COVID-19. We will be using recyclable single use cups, so please pop them into the recycling bins around the festival site.
Can I buy more tastings?
Yes, tasting tickets will be available at Info Tent and roaming tasting ticket staff on the day of event for $2 each.
Can I buy product from exhibitors on the day?
Absolutely, all exhibitor will be selling their beer/cider. they will provide a sealable bag for your awesome purchases.
Please note these beverages cannot be consumed during the event
The festival will feature music throughout the day – more details to be announced soon
Plus Expression Sessions – TBC
Children at Festival?
Mums and Dads, you’re welcome to bring your children to the Festival with you – however they must be closely supervised at all times.
We will have face painting available for the kids
Children under the age of 18 are free of charge with paying adult.
I don’t drink beer! What else can I drink?
We have plenty of options for non-beer drinkers, including a huge range of ciders to try plus non alcoholic drinks are also available at food stands.
Can I bring my own food and drink?
Unfortunately no outside food or drink is allowed inside the event. Free water will be available at each exhibitors stand.
Gourmet Food stalls trading throughout the day.
Is smoking permitted?
Smoking will be permitted in designated outdoor areas only (see festival map on the day for location).
Can we go to the hotel bar after the festival?
Sure can, we look forward to seeing you there
Transportation to event…
We highly recommend you use local transport or check out PKUP as there is limited parking spaces around the street
While we know that you’re all hanging for a much deserved fun day with beers, it’s important to note there are still restrictions on events in act. The safety of all attendees is our first priority, and the event will be adhering to a strict Government approved COVID Safe plan.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
Here’s some ways you can ensure you have a good time and stay safe at CCBCF:
- Entry via allocated Gate which is stated on ticket
- Check in on entry via the CBR App, please ensure the app is downloaded ready upon gate entry
- Use the sanitisation stations placed throughout the event
- Maintain social distancing from other event attendees
- If you become unwell during the event, please visit First Aid or notify a member of staff in a blue shirt or security
- Please follow instructions that any staff or security ask of you at the festival.
PLEASE STAY HOME:
- If you are unwell
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19
- If you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- If you have returned from overseas, or been to a declared COVID-19 hotspot within the last 14 days
- If you cannot attend the event due to COVID-19 or are showing COVID-19 symptoms and therefore need to stay home, a refund of your ticket will be available upon presentation of a medical certificate.
WHAT IS THE FESTIVAL DOING TO KEEP ATTENDEES SAFE?
Here are some of the measures that we’re implementing to ensure the safety of all attendees:
– Cashless payments throughout the festival
– Increased cleaning, including high touch points
– Socially distanced table seating
– Single use recyclable cups for all drinks and water stations – sorry guys, no reusable beer cups this year
– Specific entry and exit points for toilets and bars
– Physical distancing for queuing
If you have any questions around the festival’s COVID Safe Plans, please feel free to reach out to us via email@example.com